Studio Opening Hours
Please note that the studio is only open during lesson times.
Office & Contact Hours
The studio office is available for contact via phone or email between 9.00am and 2.00pm weekdays.
Enrolment is only possible in person and is only complete after the annual enrolment fee is paid. This covers the cost of certifications, stickers, newsletters etc.
A monthly newsletter is emailed to every family and is emailed to our families. There are paper copies available from reception.
Second Hand Shoes
We have a fantastic second hand shoe system. If you are looking to purchase shoes or if you need to sell dancing shoes, then this is the place.
All lost property will be placed in the lost property basket. EDC takes no responsibility for lost items. Please label all your belongings with your name.
EDC has quite literally hundreds of costumes in our wardrobe that are available for hire each year. These are hired out to families to help minimise costs. Troupe students are however often required to purchase their own costume. This is to ensure that quality is not compromised and our dancers are wearing the top quality and latest styles.
- Parents are responsible for their children before and after each class.
- Please do not let children run in the car park.
- We are a nut free studio. No food containing nuts are permitted into the studio or at any EDC event.
- Students and parents are responsible for any damage they may cause the studio.
- Parents are not permitted to watch the classes unless invited by the teacher.
- All enquiries are to be directed to the Director Nerida. Parents are not permitted to contact teachers directly either via the phone, email or any other method.
- By participating in dance classes and events it is accepted that there is an inherent risk in doing so and therefore Elite Dance Centre is released from any legal liability and responsibility resulting from your attendance and/or participation in any class, the studio, activity or event or the actions and negligence of any other persons.
- All students must be up to date with their fees.
- Parents, students and siblings are not permitted into the studios unless accompanied by staff.
- Students are required to wait in reception for their class.
- Elite Dance Centre students may be photographed and filmed from time to time and in turn these photographs and videos may be used for promotional purposes. If you do not permit your child’s involvement please let the office know in writing.
- Students are not permitted to post videos or photos of other EDC students online.
- Elite Dance Centre students and teachers are no longer permitted to accept Friend requests on Facebook or other social sites. Failure to comply with this policy will result in termination of enrolment.
Students are divided into various classes depending upon their age. Occasionally students may be reshuffled after assessment by the teachers. In general the age groups are as follows:
- Tiny Tots 2 to 5 years
- Pre Junior 5-6 years (Must be at school)
- Junior 7-9 years
- Intermediate 10-12 years
- Senior 13 & Over
Please contact the office for an updated Fee Schedule.
Please note that from time to time changes may need to occur to the timetable to facilitate studio activities and demands on class.
NUT FREE Zone
No foods containing nuts are permitted in the studio.
For any new student that is referred by an existing student you will receive a $20.00 credit note towards your term fees. Please make sure that your friend notifies us at the time of Enrolment (there is a space provided on the Enrolment Form).